Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Artistic Review

      I decided to review Bryan Farley's blog because it catched my eye with al the different pictures and how colorful they are. He's very talented and very intelligent as well. Farley captures his life as well as other people's lifes. Some are heartbreaking as well as happy moments. Farley goes to every event he gets invited to. His pictures make me feel like if I had gone: that's how good they are.

Mother of Angles is one of my favorite  blogs because women hows whose children died gather up and talk about their experiences with their child's deaths; which is interesting to me because my aunt had an angle baby. It's very sading to me to read this post but yet I admire them for being very strong and yet comfortable with sharing their stories to us. 

Not only does Bryan Farkey photograph sadning pictures but also very fun and artist pictures. I'm in love with the wedding pictures. I just love seeing happy couples being captured. These photos capture the happiness and the love on their faces and smiles as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment